Yup, you heard right. Healthy Millionaire’s Shortbread. These little squares of heaven contain just a few ingredients and take 20 minutes to make. The perfect weekend treat! Just try not to eat them all at once…
MACROS (per bite)
INGREDIENTS (Makes 24 bites)
4 bags of Nakd Salted Caramel Nibbles
6 tbsp coconut oil
4tbsp cacao powder
1. Prep a baking tin with 0kcal spray
2. Put the oats, almonds and walnuts in a blender and blend until a sandy texture.
3. Add 1tbsp of honey and a little almond milk until you get a dough-like texture.
4. Push the dough into the bottom of the tin to get an even layer and place in the freezer.
5. Meanwhile, blend the nibbles, 3tbsp coconut oil and 3tbsp of almond milk in the same blender and blend until smooth.
6. Remove tray from freezer and spread the caramel layer on top. Return to freezer.
7. Melt 3tbsp of coconut oil and stir in the cacao powder, 2tbsp of honey and 1tsp of vanilla extract.
8. Spread the chocolate topping on top of the caramel and return to freezer for the final time. Leave for 20 minutes or until set.
9. Once set, cut into small bite-sized squares.